We are going to have a great life together :-) I just wanted to let you know that you should plan to stay in Mommy for at least 3 more weeks! I decided to come early and I can tell you that it is best to stay put. I can't wait to meet you, but trust me, you should grow as big as you possibly can before coming out because I like to play rough! :-)
Love,
Your Big Brother August







Hahaha! Love the shirt! Good thing Haley is currently living in Canada! =)
ReplyDeleteHee Hee....just fair warning because I plan to meet you when we enroll at UT together in 17 years ;-)
ReplyDeleteGood shirt Augie, you are one handsome young man. Mom better get a lock for you as the girls will be after you too. You are going to be a wonderful big brother, just remember you have to share , not only toys but mom and dad. UH OH! You keep on having fun little one. I love you and God Bless. Love Aunt Lynne
ReplyDeleteYup....perhaps we could go to prom together first? OMG...just imagine!
ReplyDelete