Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Welcome Brooks Randall Tafreshi!
With my busy week, I almost forgot to welcome to the world Brooks Randall Tafreshi! Brooks was born on Monday, the 18th at 3:10pm, weighing 8 pounds and measuring 19.75 inches. I can't wait to play with Brooks and see his big sister Addie again :-) Mommy says that she misses seeing Brooks' Mommy at the doctor on Tuesdays (they have the same OBGYN), but is VERY happy to not be neighbors with her at the hospital! Congratulations Aimee (Reneau) and Alex Tafreshi!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Oh Augie you are such a BOY, full of energy and curiousity. Mommy and daddy and I know BA has alot of fun with you. I am praying for Mommy and Baby Richard Dean that he will wait at least 2 more weeks. You help dad take care of mommy okay. I Love you Little one and wish I could see you soon. God Bless you. Aunt Lynne
ReplyDelete