Mommy has been working at home lately and every time I come home from Ms. Gina's - she is still at her desk working away. Of course, now I am super interested in the desk Mommy works at , so when she was cleaning up the kitchen the other day.....I made my way to the desk and did some work for her. Thankfully there is an "undo" button in excel, so she could erase the changes I made to her Board Presentation.
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Workin' Hard!
Mommy has been working at home lately and every time I come home from Ms. Gina's - she is still at her desk working away. Of course, now I am super interested in the desk Mommy works at , so when she was cleaning up the kitchen the other day.....I made my way to the desk and did some work for her. Thankfully there is an "undo" button in excel, so she could erase the changes I made to her Board Presentation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment