Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Games with Daddy, Puzzles with Mommy

Getting ready for UT vs Nebraska with Daddy!
Puzzles with Mommy. My brother Richard comes in very handy for lots of activities.....I love lining/stacking all my toys on him. I drive my cars all over him, do puzzles on him, and most recently head butted him very hard today! So maybe that last one was not the nicest thing to do and I can tell it hurt mommy....but I am a rough boy....its just in my nature!

I think we are getting closer to meeting Baby Richard! Mommy thinks he has dropped (he's been head down since 28 wks!). She has been having lots of contractions.....some very painful! Mommy is continuing to rest and rest - hoping for a few more weeks pregnant! Keep Baby Richard in your prayers! Thanks for coming to help out on Saturday Grandma!!! I was looking for my "Ba" today!

No comments:

Post a Comment