Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Texas Exes Night at the Dell Diamond

Watching the game with Daddy
Hanging out with Mama and Baby Brother

Daddy introducing the special guest Kirk Dressendorfer
"Wearing" Mama's Earrings as ankle bracelets
Check out my ankles, still modeling Mama's earnings
Putting my stacking cups on my ears.....Grandma taught me this fun game.
Climbing up on the speaker where I know I should not be! I love to climb.

I had so much fun this weekend at the TX Exes party at the Dell Diamond! My Daddy introduced the special guest and got to talk. I had fun running through the crowds and playing with my new friends Courtney and Jordan. Mommy is so thankful they were there to expend some of my abundant energy! Mommy was also very thankful that the party was located in a suite with air conditioning!!!
Then Sunday Grandma came and Mommy and Daddy left to celebrate their 5 year wedding anniversary (they have been together for over 10 years now!). I had a wonderful weekend and a great Monday with Grandma.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to see you having so much fun. You get to do so many things. Love your ankle bracelets ha.
    I bet your into every thing now. Your smile melts my heart. I love you , God Bless you little one. Love Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete