Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Conversations with Augie.....

A friend of mine does the cutest thing on her blog.....she writes down conversations with her children and I just think it is the cutest thing ever! Its neat to remember what is said as the child develops their communication skills. I love reading her passages, so now that Augie is "communicating" I am stealing this idea from her for Augie's blog. I hope she doesn't mind!!!
Here is one of the first conversations I have had with August as he was running around getting ready in the morning....
Mommy: August, are you ready to go see Ms Gina?
August: "na na na" while shaking head no
Mommy - confused - thinking - maybe he is missing some friends from daycare....so I ask "August - do you want to go see Ginger and Emma (his two favorite daycare buddies).
August: "na na na" while shaking head no
Mommy - still confused....wondering now if August knows what he is saying....asks..."August do you want to go see Grandma?"
August....responds with a huge smile.
Guess he was trying to tell me what he wanted!

1 comment: