Getting ready for my last day at daycare with my Daddy Sitting and listening during story time. Storytime! Sitting by Ginger....I love Ginger! Giving Ginger a hug and kiss. I used to chase her in the baby room! Storytime is over, time to play! Lunchtime! WOW!! I make a mess! Mommy doesnt know how my teachers clean up after 12 of us! Good thing they took my white t-shirt off! EWWWWE - no wonder my hair is "crusty" when I get home. But I have a BLAST! so its good I get to make a mess! NAPTIME! I LOVE this bulldozer! Mommy tried to find it for me at the toy stores, but no luck. I will really miss this bulldozer! Playing with Olivia. I will miss you Olivia! Some of my art projects from daycare. My teachers gave Mommy a huge stack of my art.....I have been busy! The picture book my teachers made of me. There are so many pictures of all the activities I did at school My last day of daycare was on Friday and I had a blast. Mommy left her camera with the teachers and they took all the fun pictures of me above. My teachers also made me a picture book of all the fun times that I have had in my classroom. I will miss playing with my friends and making messes! But I know I will make new friends and after this move, I hope to not have anymore transitions!
Augie I know it is bitter sweet for you leaving day care but you will still be with a teacher you love and it's always fun making new friends. I can see you have no problem doing just that, you are such a loving little guy. I don't know of any child that has as many friends as you. You look like your grandpa Mike did when he ate at your age. Had to give hair treatment ha. Love you so much, miss you too. Hope now you won't get as many colds. Your the love of our life. God Bless you Little One. Not much longer and Little Brother will be here. Yeah. You will have so much fun with him. Have a great week, I love you. Aunt Lynne
Augie I know it is bitter sweet for you leaving day care but you will still be with a teacher you love and it's always fun making new friends. I can see you have no problem doing just that, you are such a loving little guy. I don't know of any child that has as many friends as you. You look like your grandpa Mike did when he ate at your age. Had to give hair treatment ha. Love you so much, miss you too. Hope now you won't get as many colds. Your the love of our life. God Bless you Little One. Not much longer and Little Brother will be here. Yeah. You will have so much fun with him. Have a great week, I love you. Aunt Lynne
ReplyDelete