Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Visitors!

In my tie dye from Aunt Marci
Getting ready for bath time!
Funny faces....

Mommy went to go see Janae and Daddy and I stayed home to play soccer!
I LOVE hugging my friends! Mom even witnessed a few hugs while watching me on the daycare cameras when she was at work.
Grandma and Me. Grandma bought me new clothes and a puzzle with dump trucks (my favorite!) all over it!
Even Aunt Marci came to play!
Giving Hudson a Hug. Thanks for coming to see me Hudson...sorry I was a bit whiny!

I am not always the best at sharing my toys....Mommy says I need to work on that! I am particularly attached to my soccer ball when friends come to play!
Playing with Hudson
A fun weekend over! I am looking forward to Monday with Grandma!



1 comment:

  1. Augie, I talked to Grandma and she said you had been sick but better now. I love your pictures with Grandma and Aunt Marcie. Of course I love any picture you are in. Glad you are feeling better. You are looking more like a little boy than baby boy. Guess your getting ready for the big brother look. Can't wait huh. God Bless you Little one, I love you and miss you. Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete