Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Flu Shot

Playing with Daddy
Pausing from "kissing"
Kissing my daddy....I love him
Sweet Potatoes!
When will all these shots end? Last week Mommy and Daddy took me to Dr H and I had 4 shots and then today I went to a new place and got another shot....and I overheard Mommy making me an appointment for a month away for yet another flu shot! I had to go to a new place today for my flu shot because Mommy wanted to get me one that was perservative free. If other Mommys are interested in the preservative free flu shot, email Mommy and she can tell you who has it.

Now that I am a big boy and over 6 months old, I have started giving "kisses" it is the most adorable thing (at least according to my mommy it is!) My "kisses" are pretty spitty, but they are full of love.

Grandma came to love on me, since I had another shot, but I go back to school on Friday.

On the food front...Mommy made me sweet potatoes yesterday and I loved them! Much better than Rice Cereal and Mommy made them much more runnier (thank you Rachel!) and I liked them better.
Sleeping....I have decided to stop sleeping again....something is scaring me at night and causes me to wake up a lot. :-(

2 comments:

  1. What is the 2nd flu shot Augie is getting? I'm assuming the first was the "standard" flu shot? Swine flu?

    And glad the sweet potatoes were delicious! Pears are an absolute favorite here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Augie,I agree with mommie, no matter how spitty those kisses are they are priceless. You are really moving along, sweet potatoes are great too. I think you will like most all the new foods you will be getting. I am glad mom was able to find the flu shot she wanted. She will be more at ease now and you will still be protected. You have such a great mom and dad. They take such good care of you. I love you so very much. Have a great weekend. Love and Kisses. Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete