Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Croup - continued

Feeling better and reading my book....I can turn the pages on my own now!!
The sun is my favorite because I gravitate to the color yellow. Ms H and Ms N at daycare say I am always after the little girls in yellow....watch out Olivia! ;-)
Big smile....I am feeling better!
Sick Augie. I love hugging on my monkey for comfort
Feeling bad...

Well I think I have turned the corner now and am headed to getting better! YAY! I love snuggling with mommy and daddy, but I am ready to play with my friends again!
Thursday and Friday I felt really bad! Friday was the worst with a fever and lots of congestion and my terrible croupy cough ....but it's Saturday now and I am feeling better. My cough is still there, but mommy thinks my fever has broken. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment