Today I turn 7 Months!! Mommy keeps running around exclaiming....I can't believe how time flies! Some of the things I am doing include:
1. STANDING! I will pull myself up anywhere
2. Crawling....I am MUCH better at it.....(new video post to come soon!)
3. Talking and singing!
4. Playing hard at daycare! Ms H and Ms N laugh at me all day long as I try and "attack" the other children by crawling on top of them. Apparently, I gravitate to the little girls and once I am close enough I will give them "kisses." When Mommy picked me up yesterday, she saw the "destruction" I had left in the form of this poor little girl....whose hair was all matted from my loving kisses :-) Don't worry though, I am gentle.....I just have a lot of love in me that I want to share! I also have been known to pull myself up into the bouncer chairs....but they scare me when I ultimately end up flipping them over!
5. I have tried Sweet Potatoes, Pears, Apples (these were not good for me!), and Bananas.....but mainly I just stick to nursing....Mommy's milk tastes so much better to me than solids, so I prefer to stick with that and since she can't seem to wean me......I win :-)
I still have a cough from the croup, but hopefully it will go away soon....at least it isn't affecting my playing!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Augie Hope you have a great weekend, Love the shirt with the stripped sleve. You are just growing so fast and cuter every day, and from the sounds of it quite the ladies man ha. I love and miss you very mucg. Love Aunt Lynne
ReplyDeleteoops,love and miss you very MUCH.AUNT LYNNE
ReplyDelete