Sunday, Mommy and her friends threw a shower for Baby Grayson and Andi. I can't wait for Grayson to arrive and play with me! Mommy can't cook, but she can hire people that can! For Grayson's shower, Mommy and all the wonderful hostesses hired the "Cupcake Bar." It was great! They do a wonderful job, the cupcakes were beautiful and delicious, and best of all....you don't have to cook! We recommend the Cupcake bar and their wonderful "bartenders" for all your parties! The guests get to choose the kind of cupcake they want, the icing, all the delicious toppings they want, and even a "shot" of cream inside the cupcake. The cupcake "bartender" handles the rest and whips up the prettiest cupcake you have even seen......they can even make Poprocks look "classy." During the party, I hung out with my Aunt Michele....I love her!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
The Cupcake Bar
Sunday, Mommy and her friends threw a shower for Baby Grayson and Andi. I can't wait for Grayson to arrive and play with me! Mommy can't cook, but she can hire people that can! For Grayson's shower, Mommy and all the wonderful hostesses hired the "Cupcake Bar." It was great! They do a wonderful job, the cupcakes were beautiful and delicious, and best of all....you don't have to cook! We recommend the Cupcake bar and their wonderful "bartenders" for all your parties! The guests get to choose the kind of cupcake they want, the icing, all the delicious toppings they want, and even a "shot" of cream inside the cupcake. The cupcake "bartender" handles the rest and whips up the prettiest cupcake you have even seen......they can even make Poprocks look "classy." During the party, I hung out with my Aunt Michele....I love her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment