Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

Watch me Crawl!

Me crawling on my 6 month birthday :-)
Mom says - ignore the commentary :-) and her house-shoes I love so much!

6 comments:

  1. Impressive. H is not even close to crawling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And who wouldn't be after those pink shoes with brown polka dots? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know - those house-shoes are awful! I want to throw them away - but he loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go Augie, looks like crawling to me, Uncle Bob thinks you will be a great swimmer.
    Your doing great just keep practicing and you will be there soon. You are certainly mobile, Look out Mom and Dad. Love you sweet Boy. Aunt Lynne & Uncle Bob

    ReplyDelete
  5. August, I am very proud of you for crawling so young!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! He is so cute! Now time to start babyproofing... :)

    ReplyDelete