Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Dell Diamond and Andrew's Baptism

BATH TIME!!
ALL DONE!!
I love having my diaper off


Playing at Grandmas


Outside at Grandmas

"Talking"
Walking in the grass at Grandmas

Andrew's baptism

Daddy and his old college roommate Chuck
Mommy, Connie, Me and Andrew






Another great weekend! Friday I tried out my Jumperoo - I am still a little small for it, but not to worry - Mom finally found a use for her A&M yearbooks :-) On Saturday Mom and Dad took me to the Dell Diamond for my first baseball game. The Texas Exes had the United Heritage Suite....so I stayed cool. I had fun grinning and laughing at everyone! Sunday my future college roommate Andrew was baptized and Mommy and Daddy were his Godparents. I had fun afterward talking to everyone at his party! Enjoy my pics!
My newest updates:
I love to talk now....
I laugh more and more each day
I am generally a very happy baby unless I am hungry.
I am still nursing and have not started solids yet....but I will soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hope Augie loves the Jumparoo as much as Haley does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Augie you are such a busy little guy. Looks like you enjoy bath time( cute little butt).
    I love all your pictures,and know Grandma was happy to have you visit. You know mommy gets prettier every day. Tell dad Aggies need equal time ha. You do look cool in your long horn onsie and know dad is proud of you.
    What a lucky little boy you are to have such a full life. I love you and miss you. God Bless you little one. Love Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete