Things I love:
1. To snuggle. I am a very snugly baby and love to snuggle into people. Mommy hopes that I never change this!2. To talk and laugh
3. My toys. My favorite toys so far are: my ladybug from Aunt Sandra, my blue dolly from my abuela that she bought for me at the hospital the day I was born....it says a prayer in Spanish, Sophie the giraffe (this is a teether that comes with a name.....we did not name her ourselves!), my Haba Kringelring, my keys, and faces....what?! faces aren't classified as toys? ...well they should be.4. To sleep on people. Mommy and Daddy let me fall asleep on them every night.....Dr Ferber would be upset about this - but they don't care....we all love it :-) when I sleep on them.
5. My swing and napping in my swing (again - another "not great" habit...but oh well)6. My mommy, daddy, and my grandmas :-)
Mommy and Daddy love:
1. When they can catch me waking up in the morning...before I get too upset :-) I am so cute stretching and talking myself awake.
2. My persistencey with trying to crawl. I am so determined to crawl that I wear myself out - it is so cute to watch.3. My determination to catch (and put in my mouth) the Tucan that is hanging on my Jumperoo. I want that Tucan - but I cannot understand that it will never fit in my mouth,...it is very cute to watch me try and get it!
4. My first swim.... watching me splash and splash around.5. My laughs, giggles, smiles, and talks. I tell them everything, but they don't always seem to understand what I am saying!
6. The way I always hold onto my careseat with my right hand. Whenever I am all buckled up - the right hand is in place....I can be in the car or on the stroller and I am always "holdin" on.....







Funny...Haley always trys to put the toucan or banana in her mouth and is pretty successful!
ReplyDeleteThings I love, You Augie and all your adventures. Love and have a great day. Aunt Lynne
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet!
ReplyDelete