Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

And then there was "N"

Darin's Angels.....Darin - you only have one angel left!
Here I come! WATCH OUT!
Superman! I spend hours everyday in this position....strengthening my core. I look so determined.



I am so cute, I can even pull off striped pants!
"SNAC"
Mommy is saying farewell to another good EY friend. Carly has decided to "retire" from EY and go to SMU Law school....Good Luck Carly. Mom and Dad celebrated her decision and birthday this weekend at the pool while I hung out with Grandma. Mommy's friends Nancy, Andi, and Carly used to work on all EY's real estate clients. Now all that is left in "SNAC" is the "N." Go Nancy! Mom added some pictures above of "SNAC" in action. Carly....we will really miss you in Austin!!
Saturday, my Aunt Marci came and watched me while Mommy and Daddy went out to the Exotic Game Ranch for the Texas Exes annual Orange and White Party. I heard it was fun....but I had a better time playing with Aunt Marci although I did stay up until midnight to see mommy and daddy come home!

Updates on me....I am starting to "crawl" When I am not kicking around in my "Superman" position....I am on all fours rocking and have made a few crawling steps....watch out world....I am almost mobile!

4 comments:

  1. The Superman poses are awesome! He has such a look of determination on his face, too! You go, Augie..you'll be crawling in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the superman! And starting to crawl already, go Augie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go Augie, once you start crawling your right look out world. Can't wait to see you again. Uncle Bob and i are in Sherman snd Oklahoma visiting out grandkids. We will be back in Ingram Thursday and home next Monday. You have lot's of fun. I love you sweet guy, snd yes you ARE TOO CUTE AND I LIKE YOUR STRIPED PANTS. LOVE AUNT LYNNE

    ReplyDelete