Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

First Food - Take Two

YUCK



Ughhh brown rice cereal and breastmilk.....who came up with this as a meal????
And now I will play with the spoon and flick the food onto you Mommy
Spitting out the food.

Even this Hippo on my Jumperoo tastes better than that rice cereal junk.
Mommy tried to feed me again....with no luck. She even let me try out my highchair. Mom says I didn't get any food down....I just kept pushing it out with my tongue.....how am I supposed to know how to eat from a spoon? Anyway - the spoon is SO much more fun to play with than to eat with!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, just my opinion so please don't take this the wrong way. The cereal looks a bit thick. Try making in pretty runny so you basically are almost pouring it in his mouth. Gradually make it thicker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so stinkin cute!!! I bet that he will like this cereal more when it is mixed with a yummy fruit or veggie. :) Although, don't expect a happy face with avocado. Hudson is now giving me an "are you kidding me?" face when I try to give him avocado!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Augie,hang in there you will like it when mom can add a little fruit. At least your trying ha. You are so darn cute even with the messy face. I love you and have a great week. Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you are wearing more that you are eating there Augie! Where's your bib you have food all down in the neck of your shirt?

    ReplyDelete