Mommy and Daddy dropped me off at "school" Friday morning. I should have known something was up when they woke me up to feed me breakfast (usually I get to wake up when I like and have a Grandma waiting for me...) After a breakfast of milk, we headed out. They took me to a place full of fun toys and other babies. I have never seen so many babies! Even though I was tired, I wanted to play....so Mommy and Daddy, Ms N and Ms H played with me. It was great, until I remembered how tired I was! Mommy and Daddy also said it was time for them to leave...so Ms N offered to rock me to sleep....Mommy started crying along with me, but Ms N hugged both of us and said it was going to be ok. Mommy left to work and Ms N rocked me for over 30 minutes.....until I fell asleep. Mommy and Daddy watched me on the cameras periodically while they were at work. They saw me getting A LOT of love from both Ms N and Ms H. I also played in the bumbo, but was mostly held. I am so lucky that Ms H and Ms N were so kind to me....it made this new strange place less scary. I go back on Monday....hopefully I will make some new friends. Olivia, I hope you are feeling better and will be there....I can't wait to play with you!
- August







Augie, so glad you had a good first day! Olivia is feeling lots better and will be back Monday. She can't wait to play with you!
ReplyDeleteAugie, I am so proud of you and knew you would be okay with your first day of day care. It sounds like the people there are going to take really good care of you. I know you are going to meet a whole lot of new friends and you will have so much fun. Have a great week and remember how much I love you. God bless you Little One. Love Aunt Lynne
ReplyDelete