Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

Mommy hijacked my blog to write the following:

I love having a new Holiday to celebrate. My boys really took care of me on Sunday. Richard got up and went to pick us up breakfast at Panera and then boiled shrimp and made wedge salads for dinner. What a wonderful holiday....it is nice to have a holiday in the Spring :-) I was going to attend my first Ashtanga yoga class since getting pregnant, but wimped out and went running instead. I am starting to up my mileage and am at 4 miles now, but I think I need to get a little stronger before heading back to Ashtanga.....maybe next weekend!

1 comment:

  1. 4 miles? Wow, didn't realize you were going that far. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete