Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Last week of Maternity Leave...Ashtanga, the Dentist, and More....
Mommy's last week of maternity leave has been a busy one! On Sunday, she returned to Ashtanga Yoga with Shelly....I think it must have hurt because she has been whining all week about being sore. On Tuesday, Grandma watched me while mommy went to the dentist. She had her first cavity ever filled and did it without anesthesia, so that I would not have to skip out on a meal :-) I am so lucky to have my Mommy.....although she did make the statement that future kiddos would have to deal with formula post dentist because there was no way she is going through another filling without anesthesia! I don't know what the rest of the week will hold, but I am getting sad that Mommy will be leaving me soon :-( to return to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







your a brave girl...a filling without anethesia...you could have pumped in advance? i used to be the master at that once I had to return to work!
ReplyDelete