What a fun weekend I had!
Friday - Lunch with Daddy at Mighty Fine Burgers and then playtime again with my best friend Jake (thank you Miranda!). Everytime I play with Jake, I come home so tired that I sleep 6 hours at night! What a blessing for mom and dad!
Saturday - My girlfriends Reagan and Kate came to see me along with my Mommy's good friends Amy and Justin. Then Mommy and Daddy left me with Grandma Dingley and went to Kolby's (my future girlfriend's ;-) 1 year bday party. They told me I could go next year when I am bigger. I can't wait!!
Sunday - Aunt Laura and Uncle Ryan stopped by to see me and brought me clothes, including my first Texas Rangers' shirt. I had fun playing with them and smiling. Mom and Dad have never seen me so happy in the morning! Then Grandma was so nice to stay over and let Mom and Dad go to a movie while I stayed at home. Once they got back, we all posed for a "Luckenbach" picture. I had to show off my new Luckenbach onesie that Juan and Michele got me!
What a weekend! I had so much fun....I can't wait to start a new week. When can we play some more Jake?







We love you Augie!! You are such a sweet baby and we are so glad you were smiling at us so much today. :) We hope we get to see you again really soon!
ReplyDeleteHi Stacy...so glad I found your blog. I had been looking for it in Laura's blog list. Little August is so cute, LOVE the name. Can't wait to keep you with you and your family now.
ReplyDeleteLook at those chubby cheeks!!! Don't worry Augie I have them too. Ya'll look cute in your matching shirts!!
ReplyDeleteAugie I am so glad you are having so much fun and have so many friends. Sounds like you had a perfect weekend and starting to sleep better at night. I know this makes mom and dad happy but you will like it better too. I love you so much and love your new onesie. I love you very much and hope to see you soon. Have a great week. Love Aunt Lynne
ReplyDelete