WOW! Sam is 5 MONTHS old!!!! He weighs 15 pounds 13 ounces. LOVES to nurse! Just started solid foods (earlier than his brothers that started at 6 months) Rolls, laughs, smiles, talks. Overall a wonderful baby. Not sleeping through the night, but that is OK....no one is perfect :-)
First bites of solid food. I usually wait until 6 months to start my kids on solids, but Sam just really seemed ready earlier, so I tried at 5 months and he ATE UP all the cereal mixed with breast milk I gave him. No tongue thrusting......he was definitely ready!
RDH got an Oreo as a treat here.
Have you ever seen anything cuter?????
First day at Mrs Ginas! Sam started Mrs Ginas......he is the youngest baby that I have ever had to send to a care environment. He has done very well. He is only 1 of 2 babies so he gets attention from Ms Diane and Ms Gina.
Playing with his friend Corbin. Sam is the one on his tummy
Georgia watching Sam play
Tuckered out on Ms Diane
More food! Overall Sam is doing great and his brothers love that he goes to Ms Ginas with them. I miss all of them so much during the day and cant wait to leave work to pick them up!
Friday, February 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment