Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 3...

Day 3 of no Diet Dr Pepper......or Diet anything.  Lets see if I can keep it up.  I am a diet Dr Pepper junky....I used to only drink 1 a day....but that is too much.  I am now trying to stay very committed to giving up artificial sweetners.  They are horrible for your body and I am sure Sam doesnt like me passing that along to him as well.  Wish me luck!  This is a hard one for me!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! It's that article I sent you isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started using Truvia in my coffee and plain Greek yogurt. Isn't that better for you than Equal? (And if not, I guess I don't want to know about it. I am not as all-natural and organic as you. ;) hee hee)

    ReplyDelete