Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 22, 2013

August's Special Day!

 August waiting for his pancakes at Kerbey Lane!  
 HAPPY!
 I took today off and instead of baking and icing 90+ cupcakes....I decided to drop Sam and RDH off at Ginas and spend the day with August by himself for his birthday.  We started the day at Kerbey Lane for a yummy breakfast, then went to Zilker park and rode the train, then we went to Build a Bear and made a special bunny, then to lunch with Daddy at Mighty Fine, and last to pick out new soccer shoes....since he is starting soccer tomorrow.  FUN DAY!  August is spoiled now!








 Lunch with Daddy!



 Picking out soccer shoes


 Making his bunny!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Augie what a special day for you, Mom and Dad all to yourself. Looks like you had a wonderful time , Your growing so fast and such a handsome boy. I love you very much and Hope YOU have a Very Happy Birthday.Love you Aunt Lynne and Uncle Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you spent teh day with just August! My mom used to do that with me and my sisters soemtimes it felt so special! What a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete