More of August showing off his "Woody" Pajamas!
Helping Daddy hang pictures
I was moving all the winter clothes out of their drawers and August found his mittens....poor RDH does not have mittens, so I put socks on his hands. He didnt know the difference and LOVED it!
The boys first crawfish boil. August spotted the baby pool and dove straight in with his clothes on!
They had so much fun playing with the other kids and listening to live music
Listening to Matt Deaton Play
Eating on a Sunday evening at home
Ready for my board meetings and 22 weeks pregnant. I had to take a picture of the maternity suit....I dont know why I find it funny that they make maternity suits (as I definitely needed one this week), but for some reason I do.
My new nephew! Jeremiah!
I love him!
Baby and Mommy
Here I am smothering the two of them
Mommy and Daddy and Jeremiah!
Jeremiah Joseph joined the outside world at 6:51am on May 4th weighing in at 7 pounds 1 ounce, 19.5 inches long, and a full head of red hair. He is so precious and I am so happy I got to already visit him twice!
Sunday, May 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment