Progress pic.....about 25-26 weeks. RDH enjoyed posing with me
August got a much needed haircut......he graduated from the "kiddie" salons and is now a Sports Clips customer!
RDH joined him at Sports Clips....but no haircut for him yet.....I am not ready to part with his sweet little curls!
Dinner with the Bassetts in town! I had the boys matching! :-) I love that I still have a few more years to dress them alike when i want to!
Yummy cupcakes! August was SO excited to get a cupcake with an "August A" on it!
Mark was great with the boys! I even got a chance to finish my dinner since he was willing to hold them!
Sprinkler Time! The boys spent most of the entire Memorial Day weekend running through the sprinkler
Even Grayson came by to join them in the fun!
Enjoying Daddy's grilling on Sunday :-)
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment