Friday, March 2, 2012
I promise to update soon!
I KNOW I need to get pics from August's 3rd birthday party on here! It was AWESOME! He had the BEST time!! I love throwing parties for him and seeing all his excitement. He had the best day ever! Unfortunately, on Sunday, RDH spiked a high fever.....no other symptoms, just a really really high fever. Richard took him to the Dell ER that night and they ran every test they could on him....even a urine test - which sounds like no big deal....but really is when it is on a 16 month old and they can't pee on demand in a cup. Ok - so now you can probably figure how they got their sample. As a child that unfortunately suffered through lots of tests that involved catheters, my heart goes out to RDH. Every test came back negative.....so it was determined he had a virus of some sort. The fever is gone now (actually he hasnt had one since Wednesday night) and his little arm bruise has healed from where they gave him an IV....we are just all now recovering from lack of sleep and joggling two full time jobs and another toddler. Soooooooo now that my head is above water, I will get on the pictures soon! Trust me - they are worth waiting for....the Boys had an absolute blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment