RDH didnt get the concept of a pinata.....but he did snag a piece of gum from the pile! Poor August was sick and didnt get to go to the party :-( Best princess cupcakes ever! Rapunzel showed up at the party! RDH was most interested in the balloons At Rich and Alex's baby shower......August definitely created his own entertainment. Chuck was the life of the party.....you can tell he is a daddy of 3 (2 of which are boys). Running around the house...they are a blur they are so fast! August after Chuck August sneaking a dessert! Couches aren't jungle gyms? RDH playing with Porter August SACKED out after the Texas Exes TID. His "bevo" is smeared from him crying...because he did NOT want to leave the party! I was so proud of him - he was in underwear all day and even made it through his spontaneous nap without an accident! :-) After 3 weeks of no accidents, even with him being sick.....I would say he is fully potty trained! woo hoo! Both boys exhausted after the TID party. Family pic with Hook 'em. People at the TID party guessed I was pregnant......I wonder how....I didnt think I was really showing then. Face painting!
No comments:
Post a Comment