Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Conversations with both August and RDH

August's vocabulary and reasoning skills are exploding. Here are some of our recent conversations:
Conversation 1:
August: "Momma, do you like starfish?"
Me: "Yes, I like starfish"
August: "How about seahorses, dolphins, and goldfish?"
Me: "I like all those August"
August: "August dont like sharks, they have sharp teeth."
The boys are learning about sea creatures at Ginas right now, so August is so excited to tell me all about them. Gina also bought a fish for the boys and they named him "Nemo"
Conversation 2:
While laying in bed after our nightly prayers.....
August: " Momma! Gina bought me Lightening McQueen underwear!"
Me: "I know, do you know why Gina bought you new underwear?"
August: " Because she loves me."
RDH's conversations usually consist of me asking him a question (ANYTHING) and him responding with "uh uh (as in "no"). He makes me laugh! He can sign "more, milk (even though he wont drink it!), and thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment