Success! It took from 830-10pm to get RDH to sleep (he cried/protested the entire hour and a half) but then he went down and I did not go into his room until 630am! I heard him wake up a few times during the night and fussy - but the longest he fussed was 7 minutes! YAY! this was the first night of sleep I have truly gotten in a year! It was awesome! After I nursed him at 6:30am, he fell back asleep long enough for me to shower and get ready for work! Good job RDH - lets have a repeat of this!
on another note, since i am not nursing him all night long, I worry about his breast milk intake. he refuses breastmilk in a sippy cup or bottle during the day, but he drinks a ton of water out of a sippy during the day. I am only nursing him in the morning and at 6pm and 8pm. I hope that is enough! I am not ready to start real milk yet...hoping he will take breastmilk out of a sippy cup soon, or else I will be donating the 500+ ounces I have in the freezer.
Monday, October 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







SO exicted that it is going better! =) Happy dreaming. I remember with Haley (who was a horrible sleeper too) how amazing it was to finally remember my dreams again! =)
ReplyDelete