Friday, October 28, 2011
Night #2
Night #2 went better than night #1. RDH struggled with going down from 9pm-10pm. Then he woke back up at 11pm. I rocked him and laid him down - immediately he was up, but he allowed me to lay him back down (unlike the night before when all he would do was fight me and I would have to leave with him screaming). I sat patting his back for about 15 minutes, then he closed his eyes and went to sleep. We did this at 11pm, 2am, 4am, and 6am. Those are a lot of wakings, but the fact that he wasnt screaming continuely through all of them like the night before- I see this as a HUGE improvement. Hopefully we can continue to go forward and improve! AND, I only nursed him at the 4am and 6am times.....so I cut out two feedings (11pm and 2am) in 2 days :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Yea! Glad it went better! Hopefully Friday night went better too! Rachel
ReplyDelete