Trick or Treating at Mommy's work! My lion and superman! August Trick or Treating through the accounting department at Mommy's work admiring our decorations Our Ernst and Young "nerdy accountants" HAHHAHHA! Hard to believe my favorite intern from when I was a manager at EY is now running the ACC engagement! Time flies! Janae at the pumpkin patch August telling me the witch has no nose August and Mommy at the Pumpkin patch Mrs Gina's class takes a field trip to the pumpkin patch! Ring around the rosey Watching the big talking/singing pumpkin Group shot of all the kiddos at Mrs Ginas. She has now hired a fulltime assistant! (Janae snuck in the shot too) Mrs Ginas kids! We love Ms Gina! RDH starts there this week!
I love the nerdy accountants "costumes"! :) Especially the 10-keys strung around their necks. Cute kiddos of yours too.. and Janae is so pretty!! Awwwww!
I love the nerdy accountants "costumes"! :) Especially the 10-keys strung around their necks. Cute kiddos of yours too.. and Janae is so pretty!! Awwwww!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Ms. Gina must be a saint with 8 kids. No thank you.
ReplyDelete