Thanksgiving was great! It was the first one we hosted at our house and everything turned out great!
I am thankful for my family, my friends Hayden and Arturo that I get to play with all week long, and Ms Gina, who takes care of me during the week and loves me like her own son. After lunch, Daddy headed to the game to watch Texas A&M and UT play. We wont talk about the game - let just say only half the house is happy ....at least Daddy got to have fun at his tailgate - which for this game featured LIVE music by Matt Deaton.
On November 26th, my Baby Brother turned 1 month old! His unofficial weight (using our baby scale at home) is: 8 pounds 9 ounces!!! His newest accomplishments include - lifting his head better and rolling from back to tummy (I am not lying....it scares mommy so much!) RDH is not on ANY type of sleep schedule and prefers to eat all night and day - with at most taking a 2 hour break (yes - day and night). Mommy's lactation specialist says this is perfectly normal for a growing breastfed baby and should calm down a bit when he is 6 wks old. Lets hope so - so Mommy can get more sleep!







Augie it looks like you had a wonderful day on Thanksgiving. Lot's of good food, and spending it with your little family and Grandma and Aunt Marcie and Uncle Jeremy. Wow how much better can you get huh? Brother Richard is growing fast. He is so cute just like you. I can't wait to meet him. Maybe soon. God Bless you little ones. I love you, Aunt Lynne
ReplyDelete