Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

RDH is 2 wks old! AMH: winter clothes and new stickers!

Baby Brother in his "zero" onesie......these were a gift to keep track of the months as he turns them :-) Very clever! We will keep the monkey in the picture.....to show his size each month.

Stickers! Mommy ventured out of the house today to buy me stickers. She bought a pack of 2000, thinking it would last forever, but after tonight - she is rethinking the sticker usage! We may go through 2000 in a week! On another note.....Mommy keeps finding these stickers everywhere now!


Sleeping peacefully! I am still a baby, but compared to Richard Dean.....I look like a big boy!
Trying out my winter clothes a friend passed down to me. We LOVE hand me downs!

Playing with Mommy and Baby Brother.

Mommy really needs to start using the "blue" nursing pillow more!

My baby brother is 2 weeks old now. While I was at Ms Ginas playing, mommy took him to Dr H to get checked. His stats are below:

Weight: 7 pounds 1 ounce - 10th percentile
Height: 20 inches - 25th percentile
Head Circumference - 36 cms - 25th percentile

Baby brother is small just like I was! He is very healthy and Dr H was happy with his weight (which makes Mommy feel relieved about her milk supply). She said since Mommy and Daddy aren't big people, it makes sense we would be small babies.

We are SO happy that baby brother is back to his birth weight at 2 wks old....it took me 5 weeks (which also coincided with my due date) to get to my birth weight - which meant LOTS of pediatrician and lactation appts for me. I am starting to adjust better to having a brother...I still get really jealous if I see Daddy holding Baby Richard, but other than that, I am my happy, laid back self. I have been enjoying getting to climb all over mommy again and tackle her....I am also enjoying the fact that she can carry me everywhere again :-)

4 comments:

  1. Should have warned you about the stickers. Have fun...you will find them EVERYWHERE! We only do them in the highchair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stickers, I still find them from when the grandkids were little ha. Have fun Augie, Baby Richard you are one handsome baby. You and your brother are going to have to beat off the girls when your grown.Thank goodness that will be awhile ha. I am glad you are having such good time with your baby brother Augie, He is so very special just like you. Aunt Lynne loves you both so very much. God Bless you Little Ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. August were you saying CHEESE in your pictures like Aunt Marci taught you? It kinda looks like it by your smile! Tell mommy you are not interested in trying on the winter clothes but that gold ring!

    ReplyDelete