Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A walk, party, visitor, and football!

Family picture!
Mommy's friend Kim came to visit us!
Just try and get this football away from me!
Mommy's first walk with RDH! He loved it!
More football!!!!

Headed to Grayson's birthday! Happy Birthday Grayson!!!
Playing at Grayson's. I had so much fun playing with all Grayson's toys....even his new toys! ooops...it wasn't my birthday??? ;-)
Grayson and his Mommy and Daddy.
This weekend I got lots of Mommy time! On Saturday, we walked over to my friend Grayson's house for his first birthday! It was so much fun, I wish we could have stayed longer, but Mommy had to get back to feed Richard Dean. Then on Sunday, Mommy and Daddy's friends Kim, Brett, and their adorable son Davin came to visit. Davin and I played out in the backyard with the Daddys while Mommy, Kim, and Richard Dean hung out inside and got caught up. It was so much fun! I wish Davin lived closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment