Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

My new room!

No Hands MOM!
Talking to my daddy outside the window. It was a beautiful day on Saturday and Sunday, so we got to open all the windows and have fresh air!

Check out my little tummy!!
Looking through the screen
Hanging out with Daddy, I am SO attached to my Daddy right now!


Daddy washing and waxing Mommy's car! Thanks Daddy!



After a rough day at daycare. Look at my pants!!! Mommy wasn't kidding about playground time. Here I am enjoying a special smoothie Mommy made for me after school. When we get home I get a special smoothie (to make up for all the stuff I didn't eat at daycare, plus Mommy can hide things in it that I would not normally eat - thank you Hudson's Mommy for this idea!!!) and Mommy and I head out for a run!
I look worn out! Its hard surviving in my new class with all those big kids!
My first full day in the toddler room sheet! My teachers did a great job recording all my activities!!
I usually fall asleep on my runs. Mommy has no idea how this is comfortable!


Mommy caught me one morning trying to sleep in....probably because I refused to go to sleep earlier than 11pm the night before. And yes, that is a surprise waiting for Mommy in my diaper. Dirty diapers do not bother me at all.....Mommy thinks I am probably going to be hard to potty train.


My NEW room!


y
Before pictures!


Hope you enjoyed the pics of my new room! Mommy and Daddy had new high baseboards put in, chair railing and painted the top part of the room green.
Last week was my first full days in the toddler room. I am still getting used to being around all the big kids, but I have done very well with eating and sleeping in the room. I do cry more because I really miss Ms G from my infant room. I am also still getting used to outside play because I can't walk yet, so there is not much for me to do on the playground other than roll around in and eat the dirt. I am pretty messy and worn out each day Mommy picks me up.


Me using Mommy and Daddy's chairs as a walker......ignore Mommy and Grandma in the background!

2 comments:

  1. Augie you do look like you have a great time at day care. Don't worry you will catch up with the big kids soon. The way you push the dinning room chair around shows you are certainly strong. It won't be long and you will figure out you don't need to hold on to anything to walk. Can't wait, hope mom will be able to get it on video. I love you sweet boy. Have a great week. God Bless, Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,I forgot I like your new room. The colors are perfect. Looks like you have alot of fun in there.

    ReplyDelete