Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

My First Haircut

Enjoying Breakfast.......pre-haircut pictures....
Waiting at the salon. Enjoying my smoothie...

All ready for my haircut in my plane! - Admiring that adorable baby in the mirror!


And the haircut begins!


Cheering for myself!
Modeling my new haircut


Trying to climb the speakers.
Chillin with Mommy!

Refusing to take my nap on Saturday, yet so tired that I had to keep taking "breaks" on my football.

Saturday I got my first haircut! Mommy and Daddy took me to a special place and I got to sit in an airplane! I had so much fun, I didn't even notice what the stylist was doing to me. Mommy and Daddy said I did great! And now I look even more adorable :-)

Other updates on me include....
1. Standing by myself.....I do this A LOT, but am kinda nervous to take those first few steps!
2. Walking with my push toys
3. On a very good schedule!
- Up at 715 -
Breakfast at 830
Lunch at 1100
Nap from 12-230
Snack at 3
Dinner at 6
Bed between 8 and 9.
Mommy gives most of the credit to daycare for this schedule....as they are really strict in my new toddler room! But it seems that my body has adjusted to this schedule and Mommy and Daddy try to really keep this on the weekend so that Mondays aren't so hard for me!
4. I play catch now.....I love to throw the ball and have you throw it back.
5. Talking....I say lots of new things now! And I am actively engaged in trying to communicate.
6. Eating ALL table foods! I am on all table foods and milk! Go me! And I feed myself everything! No more baby food....I am a toddler ;-) Mommy makes me homemade food every weekend to take to school so I can stay healthy :-) My favorite are whole grain noodles and special meatballs :-)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those last two pictures of him on the floor, adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you had a busy weekend, the most handsome baby on the planet, I love your new haircut and you were such a good boy. You always look so happy and having so much fun. What a good life and great parents to make your world so special. I love you sweet boy, hope to see you again soon. Love Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete