Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Belated 13 months!

You can still celebrate the month birthdays after the 1 year mark? right.....?
Mommy is 2 days late on my 13 month birthday post because I have been quite a handful! I have been very sick this week with my double ear infections and have even lost a little of my chubbiness from not eating the last 3 days :-( but today I woke up fever -free! So hopefully I am on the road to recovery! Good thing Grandma could come watch me all week long since I could not return to school! Also - Mommy thinks I may have had roseola in addition to my ear infections.....as a rash appeared last night after my 3 day fever broke. One of the little boys in my class just got over roseola......hmmmm
So....more about me this month:
1. I love my stacking cups....I am really good at making sure I have the right size cup to fit together.
2. Still incredibly attached to my "day day" aka daddy. I want him over everyone, including mom.
3. Enjoying books! Especially my new ladybug book Mommy got me!
4. Eating pretty much anything Mommy will allow! Mommy is pretty strict with my diet - gotta stay healthy!
5. I am extremely affectionate. On my sheet last week from daycare, it said "August enjoyed hugging all his classmates when we returned from the playground." awe!!
6. My favorite toys right now are: my farm set from Kolby - I especially like to push the "tomato", my ball from Hudson, and my elephant toy from Jake and Morgan.
Tomorrow I get to go to my friend Hudson's 1 year birthday party! I can't wait!!
On another note.....today - a year ago, was my due date......I fooled Mommy and Daddy pretty good!

1 comment:

  1. Augie,I'm so sorry you have been sick again., but glad your feeling better. Tell those kids at daycare to quit sharing so much. I'm sure having grandma this week is the best. Yeah for grandma!
    Have a great weekend, miss you and am sending lots of hugs and kisses from, Aunt Lynne @ Uncle Bob Feel Better Little One, We love you.

    ReplyDelete