Enjoy the pictures....they are prior to RSV hitting....
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
RSV has hit :-(
Augie has RSV and it has caused bronchiolitis. We went back to the doctor this morning because his breathing was becoming increasingly labored. His oxygen levels were down to 89, so they gave Augie another breathing treatment, but his levels still remained at about an 89, so she sent us to Dell Children's hospital. I asked if we could go home and pack up our bags because I was not prepared to be gone for more than the appointment and we were told no - that we had to immediately go to the hospital and check in. She called to arrange a room for August, but all the rooms were full, so we had to go through the ER. When we left the pediatrician's office and headed to Dell we were told we were in for a 1-2 nights stay. Thankfully once we got to Dell and were monitored, his oxygen levels started to get better. We are now at home - (thank God no overnight stay!!) and Augie is sleeping. What a "so not fun" and very scary day!!! Although in the back of my mind - I knew this was coming......seeing as though so many children at his daycare have been sick. Now I just pray that we have seen the worst of it and that Augie continues to get better and doesn't have anymore breathing "episodes!" I do not want to be back at Dell Children's Hospital for a very long long time!
Enjoy the pictures....they are prior to RSV hitting....
Mommy's ER badge.
Me prior to RSV.
Do I need a haircut?




weeeeebles!
Let me outside!
Playing with his weebles.
Augie finding new "toys"
Eating - prior to RSV - when Augie had his appetite.
Enjoy the pictures....they are prior to RSV hitting....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Oh no! Larkin had RSV too when she was little--it was terrible and very scary!! Hope he's feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteAUGIE,I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER, WE WANT TO WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY 11MOS, BIRTHDAY. WOW IT WON'T BE LONG AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR 1 YR, BIG DAY. YOUR GROWING UP TOO FAST. YOU ARE THE LIGHT IN OUR LIVES LITTLE ONE GOD BLESS YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY. LOVE AUNT LYNNE AND UNCLE BOB
ReplyDelete