Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Finger Foods...YUMMY!

HI!
Yummy! Chicken, carrots, cheese, and Cheerios!
I love Chicken!

I crawled so much that I got a hole in my pants!

I am doing so well on solid foods! Mommy continues to cook all my food and I love feeding myself! Mommy loves it too because now we can all eat together! I am also so active now that I "crawled" a hole in my brand new pants!

2 comments:

  1. Augie, we are very proud of you. Eating away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Augie, you are doing so good, I loved every minute we had with you on the 27th. It was so much fun watching you play and not be afraid of Santa. Looks like you are eating everything mom puts in front of you, good boy, mom will keep you healthy, she's a super mom. Of course so is dad, He is so good with you and everyone can see how much you love him and mom. Your a very well adjusted young man and we are so proud of you.
    Have a great week, Grandma said she is keeping you tomorrow, a fun time to look forward. You have a very special grandmother and we love her very much as I can tell You do to. I think you love people period ha. But family is best huh. Love you little one, Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete