Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy 11 month birthday!





My new BIG BOY carseat. Mommy and Daddy had to get 2 - 1 for each car!

Happy 11 month birthday August. Mommy and Daddy love you so much!
Some of your accomplishments include:
1. Trying to walk
2. Eating lots of finger foods (pretty much any steamed veggie, boiled chicken, and CHEESE)
3. Favorite foods include: Cheese, Yogurt, Pears, and Lentils.
4. Increasing vocals: Mamamama, Dadadada, Babadada, and GG (for Gina, his daycare teacher)
5. Self soothing when waking up at night
6. Independent and Corroborative play

I can't believe the next month update on here will be your year old Birthday!
Augie is feeling much better, I am hoping we have passed the RSV. Grandma will be watching him one more day - just in case.
Thanks to everyone for calling and emailing their concerns....it is nice to see Augie feeling better :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hey there Augie, you sure are looking like a big boy in these pictures. I see your 4 teeth on top! You are still holding on to the car seat with that little hand, but you do not look to sure of it in the last picture.
    Love ya Aunt Marci

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHEESE!!! Me too Augie!! I heart cheese. Any dairy these days, really.. ice cream, milk...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY AUGIE, I WENT INTO YOUR RSV SITE BY ACCIDENT TO WISH YOU A HAPPY 11 MO. BIRTHDAY, SO HAVE MOMMY LOOK THERE TOO. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU, YOU ARE THE LIGHT OF OUR LIVES. NOT ONLY ARE YOU CUTE AS A BUTTON, YOUR PERSONALITY SHINES WITH YOUR SMILE. YOU ARE A TRUE CHILD OF GOD AND WE LOVE YOU WITH ALL OUR HEARTS. GOD BLESS YOU LITTLE ONE. HAPPY 11 MOS. WOW SOON TO BE A YEAR. HAVE A FUN WEEK AND SO GLAD YOU ARE FEELING BETTER. HAVE MOM AND DAD GIVE YOU BIG HUGS AND KISSES FROM MYSELF AND UNCLE BOB. LOVE YOU SWEETHEART, AUNT LYNNE AND UNCLE BOB

    ReplyDelete