Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

My new daycare friend

I have made a new friend at daycare....Mr S - the daycare cook :-) Apparently, I crawl over to him when he comes to bring Miss H and Miss N food. Everyday Mr. S picks me up and plays with me after delivering the food. I love him and throw a fit when he leaves. (Mom has even witnessed this on the daycare cameras). I can't wait for Mr S to come and visit me again today :-)
I have been having a good week this week at daycare....I spend most of my day standing and reaching for toys on the shelves they have built just for my height. I shuffle along the shelves and grab whatever I would like to play with.....I love being mobile.

1 comment:

  1. Augie, Uncle Bob said it's always good to be friends with the cook. ha He sounds special and I'M GLAD YOU HAVE A NEWFRIEND.HOPE YOU ARE HAVING FUN WITH GRANDMA TODAY. MOM @ DAD ARE DOING A VERY IMPORTANT CLASS. I LOVE YOU SWEET BOY, HAVE LOT'S OF FUN. LOVE AUNT LYNNE

    ReplyDelete