Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Trip to OK

Playing at a park in Hamilton, TX.
Standing up in my crib....looks like it needs to be lowered again!
YUMMMM - Carrots
Taking off to OK!

Playing in Hamilton, TX




On the road again!
Playing in Hobart, OK, where my grandpa Heller is from.

Town square in Hobart.

Sleeping with Momma.....this was just a nap, I prefered sleeping in the Pack N Play at night.
I was so tired, Mommy laid me down to change me and I just rolled over and fell asleep.

Walking with Daddy at Hefner Lake in OK City, OK
Visiting family. I fell asleep, so everyone had to gather around me for the picture,
Headed back home.

I went to OK this weekend for a family reunion of sorts and to see where my Grandpa Heller grew up. Mommy, Daddy, Abuela, Grandpa, and I left Friday early in the morning for the drive. We toured a bunch of small towns in OK and then stayed in OK City and visited family. Everyone loved me and I was an angel on the whole trip! My parents are SO lucky!! Mommy remembered everything for me, but forgot all her stuff,...she didn't even have a brush...

3 comments:

  1. Augie, you got to see the park where your Daddy caught his 1st fish. :-) There at Lake Hobart aka Hunter Lake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you are brave to drive that far with a little one! Looks like eating is going well....carrots are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Augie,wow what a trip.Glad your such a good traveler. Looks like you had a wonderful time
    and know everyone fell in love with you. Your just irrestibile. Such a big boy now. hope to see you soon. Have mom give you a big hug and kiss for me. traveling can be alot of fun. Maybe you can come to see us sometime.would love to have you, mommie and dad anytime. love you sweet boy. God Bless, Aunt Lynne.

    ReplyDelete