Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Unofficial Big Boy Weight - 7 1/2 months

Today Mommy decided to pull out the baby scale that I used to be weighed on everyday when I was tiny and didn't want to eat.....anyway - after much squirming (I HATE being on my back) the scale settled in at 17 pounds 10 ounces! WOW, I am a growing boy! I did have a onesie and diaper on for the "weight check," but onesies and diapers don't weigh that much! In a month and a half, I gained over a pound!! Yesterday I was able to finish my whole meal of solids.....I really liked it - I ate a whole jar of bananas (my favorite) mixed with rice cereal and breastmilk.....YUMMMY. Daddy was able to get me to eat it all...he is really good at feeding me solids - much better than mommy is.
This morning I had my second dose of the flu shot. So now I am all done with shots until my 9 month checkup! As a side note, I almost weigh as much as my mommy did when she was 1 year old!

4 comments:

  1. You sure were talking a lot in the background while I was talking on the phone to your grandma. I could tell you were having a fun time with grandma today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....big boy! If he keeps this up, you are going to have to buy a new carseat soon!

    And, still flu shots are not available here. I asked her dr. on Monday and he said that the regular flu shot may not be available until after the H1N1 shots are available here which he thought would be November. Nationalized healthcare is not a good thing. No control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Rachel! Can you believe how big he is? What is Haley up to now?
    Sorry to hear about the flu shots! Nationalized healthcare really scares me....especially after hearing about your experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Augie, you are doing great, I bet you will be walking before your 1st birthday if not before Christmas. Glad no more shots for awhile huh? I love the videos mom and dad take of you. Your such a darling, I miss you and hope to see you soon, Love you and God Bless Sweet Boy. Love Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete