
Running with Mommy.

I have to hold on because she goes fast! ;-)



Picking out my very first pumpkin with grandma. Thank you for my pumpkin Grandma!

I loved the pumpkin patch....I wanted to crawl over all the pumpkins!

I had a great weekend with a visit from grandma and a visit from my Aunt Sandra. I also got to go and pick out my first pumpkin and took a ride with Mommy on her run. My running stroller FINALLY came in!! But that is ok because the instructions say I can't run with mommy until 8 months.....since I turn 8 months this week....I got to go! I had so much fun with the wind in my hair. I wanted to go again Sunday, but since my cough got worst, mommy said I will have to wait until I get a little better before going again. I had kinda a rough week last week at daycare with a fall on Wednesday....complete with bloody nose and I had to be sent home on Friday with a fever. I am feeling much better today after all the TLC I got this weekend.....so hopefully this week will be healthier! Oh - and I have a second tooth now!! and mommy thinks there is a 3rd about to pop through! These teeth cause lots of pain when they break through :-( How many more do I have to go?
You guys will LOVE your BOB! That's the only stroller we have and it is the best! We have the car seat adapter so Camryn has been riding in it from the day she came home from the hospital.
ReplyDelete