So far behind! So before the next Holiday passes us by....I am catching up!
During the older boy's Christmas break, Richard and I took them to the Austin Zoo. It was more of a petting zoo/animal sanctuary. I think we will stick with the SA zoo going forward! The train ride was at least nice and so was the weather!
They were excited to meet "Linda the Llama" (any Diego watchers out there?)
Christmas at Grandmas!
Happy August! He gets sooooooo excited about presents he gets!
Action figures from Aunt Marci. they LOVE these!
Christmas morning at home!
The older boys got bikes and they LOVE them!
Sam got a tool kit :-)
Christmas in San Antonio!
now skip forward to the end of January :-) This was at my friends open house for her new drop in daycare center. The kids had a blast tearing the place up :-)







No comments:
Post a Comment