After swimming our neighborhood had an ice cream social. Sam came to join in!
Delicious!
Richard Dean was EXHAUSTED after swimming, icecream, and playing on the playground....yet refused his nap! Looks like sleep got the better of him!
The boys have started fashioning their "capes" as aprons and pretending they are chefs! They provide me with menus, take my order, and make me food - too bad it is only pretend food!
Friday - May 31st was August's last day at Ms Ginas! She has watched him since he was 8 months old when we met her at Courtyard. August and I are both sad that he has aged out of her house.....but at least I get to see Gina when I drop off and pick up Sam and RDH. They will stay with her! I know August will do well in his new school!
Here August is at his new school! We went to visit on Friday. All the kids were really excited to meet August and have a new playmate!
Saturday we ventured out to the Salt Lick and got to spend time with Brett and Kim and their family! So much fun!
RDH enjoyed the cobbler!
Sam enjoyed squirming!
Sunday at Matts :-) RDH loves his desserts! And big news on RDH. On Memorial Day weekend he informed me that he wanted underwear. He has been wearing underwear at Gina's.....but had not been wearing them at home. He has now been in underwear ever since and has not had one accident! YAY! down to 1 in diapers!







No comments:
Post a Comment