Here are the boys on Fathers Day. Richard had a great time with all his boys!
We busted out the sprinkler and the boys had a blast!
They were "painting" our foundation! I loved seeing all the little hands :-)
LOOK at these RINGLETS!!! LOVE!
Fathers Day dinner at Matts
Headed out to Richard's 20th High School reunion!
No, we did not bring the kids.....they just wanted in the pictures!
Tackling mommy
I am obsessed with the show "Sharktank" Its the finance in me......had to buy these....especially because now they are a Mark Cuban Company
August started swim lessons at Nitro this last Saturday. the first lessson was a success! these are without parent involvement....so I am very proud of him to go into the water with his new teacher and no mommy or daddy!
Sunday we visited Aunt Millie. This was her first time to meet Sam. The boys had a blast wrecking the beautiful pillows on her couch
Monday, June 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment