Sam! Happy I'm not trying to stick a spoon in his mouth. Sam has decided he does not like solid foods...I have tried cereal, pears, and sweet potatoes, he hates them all. I'm taking a break and trying again in a few weeks. For now he just hangs out in his highchair while his brothers eat
At Nancy's baby shower. She is having a baby girl! Baby Girl will have her choice of Heller boyfriends ;-)
At Hayden's birthday! Hayden turned 4 2 days after August's birthday
The "gang" back together! August, Adi, and Hayden. These boys love each other!
Sam.....always strapped to me
Texas Independence Day Party. I made sure to bring my maroon carrier :-) Sam loved being strapped on - as usual. August really enjoyed Vince Young.....he is surprisingly GREAT with kids!! I didnt know he is a Dad.....you can definitely tell. He had August laughing and playing. August didnt want to get down when the picture was done!
As always - the balloon guy was a huge hit. August and RDH got spiders made in their favorite colors. I think it is funny how kids have favorite colors sooooo young! August has ALWAYS loved red and RDH loves green!
Getting their faces painted.
RDH didnt want his facepainted even though Richard tried and tried (Richard even had his face painted to try and convince RDH) - but eventually he did settle on having his hand painted.
Tiffs Treats was there too......and made these amazing cookie sandwiches with their cookies and ice cream....YUM!
With Hook Em! - RDH was fascinated.
More cookies for RDH.....of course!
Finally letting his hand be painted
We had a SUPER busy weekend!
Sat we had August's soccer in the morning, then we had 3 parties! Nancy's shower (north Austin), Arturo and Javi's party (pics to come - S Austin) and then Hayden's party. Then on Sunday - we had the Texas Independence Day party. The boys had a BLAST. When I loaded them up on Monday to go to Ginas, RDH gave me a big smile and said - lets go to a PARTY!
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment