Saturday, January 5, 2013
Sam is 4 MONTHS!
Sam is 4 MONTHS!!!! He can roll over, coo, laugh, play, and snuggle! He rolled over the first time on Christmas Day!
He is still great at nursing and has no problem going from breast to bottle (with bmilk) while I am at work.....which is a huge relief for me considering my struggles with having RDH take a bottle! Sam is a JOY to be around! Such a wonderful baby.....laid back and happy! He still does not sleep through the night. His longest stretch is only 4 hours and that doesnt happen every night.....but that is ok. I enjoy snuggling with him and nursing him all night long since I have to leave him during the day for work. We go to the Dr on Wednesday for his checkup - so stats are to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment